Slated as an annual do, Aarey Mahotsav is arguably our biggest event.
The first Mahotsav in 2015 was planned in a record 13 days and saw a footfall of over 5000 people. Both pre and post event details were covered extensively by the media.It was hosted at Chota Kashmir, a beautiful park in the heart of Aarey.
A few highlights:
- Poetry Workshop conducted by our very own Loveleen Misra
- Photography Competition (Into the Wild)
- Pottery Workshop where participants pottered to their hearts content
- A jugglery workshop where our trainer taught participants the basics of jugglery
- Treasure Hunt and
- Our most popular outreach program – a Tree Walk!